Barcoo Shire Council By-election
View the notice of election PDF (0.11 MB).
Candidate nominations closed at 12pm (noon) on Monday 8 February 2021.
Ways to cast your vote
The election will be conducted as a full postal election.
Ballot papers will be posted to every elector enrolled in Barcoo Shire Council after the candidate ballot paper order draw on Monday 8 February.
Complete your vote and return it as soon as you receive it. You must complete your vote by 6pm Saturday 6 March 2021, and the ECQ must receive it by Tuesday 16 March 2021 for your vote to be counted.
Enrol or update your details
Make sure your enrolment details are correct as postal votes will be sent to electors at their enrolled address.
Enrol to vote or update your details at aec.gov.au.
Key election dates
- Notice of Election – Friday 29 January 2021
- Candidate nominations open - Friday 29 January 2021
- Close of electoral roll – Thursday 4 February 2021
- Candidate nominations close – Monday 8 February 2021, 12pm (noon).
- Ballot draw – Monday 8 February 2021, 2.30pm.
- Election day – Saturday 6 March 2021, 8am to 6pm.
- Deadline for return of postal votes – Tuesday 16 March 2021, 5pm.
Name: Kay Wood
RO Office: Barcoo Shire Council, 6 Perkins Street JUNDAH 4736