Published disclosure returns
Updated Electronic Disclosure System (EDS) – On 20 January 2020 the Electronic Disclosure System underwent an upgrade to allow for new legislative requirements. If this is the first time logging on since 19 January 2020, you will need to register a new account, using the same email address as your previous account. View our EDS User Guides below.
The Electoral Commission of Queensland (ECQ) publishes disclosure returns as they are submitted. We review these returns only to ensure they adhere to Queensland laws. Any failure to meet legislative requirements may result in compliance action, penalty notices, prosecution or all the above.
Electronic Disclosure System (EDS)
The EDS is an innovative, real-time system that allows anyone to view the disclosures provided by donors, candidates and political parties. You can view these disclosures as soon as they are lodged. You can search by name, party, donor, electorate, date, gift value and much more. Then, export the report to Excel or print to PDF.
The data shown in reports appears as users uploaded it, and isn't verified or validated by ECQ.
For assistance, visit the Electronic Disclosure System Help Centre.
Or, read these user guides:
- EDS User Guide for Associated Entities PDF (1.66 MB)
- EDS User guide for Broadcasters & Publishers PDF (1.19 MB)
- EDS User Guide for Candidates & Agents PDF (1.63 MB)
- EDS User Guide for Donors & Unregistered Third Parties PDF (1.39 MB)
- EDS User Guide for Registered Political Parties PDF (1.73 MB)
- One page Guidance for Donors & Unregistered Third Parties PDF (0.19 MB)
- EDS User Guide for Registered Third Parties (Individuals and Organisations) PDF (2.38 MB)
The procedure for electronic disclosure PDF (0.19 MB) explains how to access EDS to make and view disclosures.
Archive of disclosure returns
Pages with glossaries, instructions or no information may not have been scanned.
The ECQ keeps original documents which you can request to inspect. Returns that were lodged before the Electronic Disclosure System was introduced in 2017 are publicly available here:
- Disclosure Returns (Annual Disclosure Returns & Election Disclosure Returns)
If you require any further information, please contact the Funding, Disclosure & Compliance Unit on 1300 881 665.