Rockhampton Regional Council Division 3 By-election
A by-election for Division 3 in the Rockhampton Regional Council will be held on Saturday 13 March 2021, following the former Councillor becoming Mayor.
View the notice of election PDF (0.1 MB).
Key dates for the election can be viewed on the election timetable.
Candidate nominations are now closed.
Work at the election
During an election there are multiple casual roles available, and each position has its own set of tasks, competencies and attributes.
All temporary election staff are paid, and receive training and support.
If you are interested in working at the by-election, click here to find out more about eligibility and the roles available.
Enrol or update your details
Enrol to vote or update your details at aec.gov.au.
Ways to cast your vote
Election day is Saturday 13 March 2021.
Early voting will be available from Monday 1 March.
Enter your address here to find your local polling place or early voting centre and to check opening hours.
Ballot papers will be printed and dispatched after the ballot paper order draw on Monday 22 February 2021.
Complete your vote and return it as soon as you receive it. You must complete your vote by 6pm Saturday 13 March, and the ECQ must receive it by Tuesday 23 March 2021 for your vote to be counted.
Key election dates
- Notice of Election – Friday 12 February 2021.
- Candidate nominations open - Friday 12 February 2021.
- Close of electoral roll – Thursday 18 February 2021.
- Candidate nominations close – Monday 22 February 2021, 12pm (noon).
- Ballot paper order draw – Monday 22 February 2021, 2.30pm.
- Postal vote applications close – Monday 1 March 2021, 7pm.
- Early voting - Monday 1 March 2021 to 12 March 2021.
- Election day – Saturday 13 March 2021, 8am to 6pm.
Name: Natasha Dunne
Contact number: 0438 996 210
RO Office: James Lawrence Pavilion, New Exhibition Road, Rockhampton Show Grounds ROCKHAMPTON 4700