Richmond Shire Council Councillor by-election
The Electoral Commission of Queensland acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country where the by-election is being conducted, and their connection to land and community. We pay our respects to all Traditional Owners, and Elders past, present and emerging.
In March 2022, a full postal by-election was held to elect a new councillor to Richmond Shire Council.
Voting materials were mailed to electors enrolled to vote in this local government area.
View the election timetable.
Key dates in the election timetable
- Notice of Election – Friday 11 February 2022.
- Candidate nominations open - Friday 11 February 2022.
- Close of electoral roll – Friday 18 February 2022.
- Candidate nominations close – Monday 21 February 2022, 12pm.
- Ballot paper order draw – Monday 21 February 2022, 2.30pm.
- Election day – Saturday 12 March 2022, 8am to 6pm.
Name: Paul Sutton
RO Office: Richmond Shire Council Chambers, 65 Goldring Street, RICHMOND 4822
Telephone: 0421 641 415