Disclosure returns are published as submitted to ECQ. Returns are also reviewed to ensure they comply with Queensland laws. Any failure to meet legislative requirements may result in compliance action, penalty notices and/or prosecution.
Information for Donors
If you have donated to a political party or candidate and need more information about your obligations, please refer to the following fact sheets:
- Information for Donors – Local Government Elections (PDF, 54.3 KB)
- Information for Donors – State Government Elections (PDF, 53.6 KB)
Electronic Disclosure System (EDS)
The EDS is a innovative, real-time system that allows anyone to view the funding disclosures provided by donors, candidates and political parties virtually as soon as they are lodged. You can search by name, party, donor, electorate, date, gift value and much more. Then export the report to Excel or print in .pdf.
The data shown in reports appears as it is uploaded by users, and is not verified or validated by ECQ.
Pre-2017 data has been transcribed from the original submissions, which can be found below in the Archive of Disclosure Returns. Please note, all data must be used with consideration of the original source.
For user assistance visit the Electronic Disclosure System Help Centre.
Or, read the below user guides:
- Local Government Candidates and Groups Electronic Disclosure (PDF, 3.2 MB)
- State Government Candidates and Agents Electronic Disclosure (PDF, 5.3 MB)
- Registered Political Party Electronic Disclosure (PDF, 3.8 MB)
- Individual and Organisation Donor Electronic Disclosure (PDF, 3.2 MB)
- Third Party Electronic Disclosure (PDF, 3.0 MB)
- Publishers and Broadcasters Electronic Disclosure (PDF, 2.7 MB)
The procedure for electronic disclosure explains how to access EDS to make and/or view disclosures.
Archive of disclosure returns
In some instances, pages comprising glossaries, instructions or containing no information have been omitted from the scan. Original documents are retained by ECQ and can be inspected upon request.
Please note, you may experience issues viewing the following pdf files in Google Chrome.
Refreshing the page may resolve the issue or please use another browser, i.e. Internet Explorer.