Election funding

A candidate or registered political party, at a state election or by-election, may apply for a reimbursement of electoral expenditure.

Application forms can be found on the handbooks and forms page and can be submitted in person, email or post. The claim must be accompanied with supporting documentation such as invoices or receipts. Supporting documents must be kept by the candidate or party for three years after the lodgement date.