Electors who have been fined for failing to vote and believe they have a sufficient reason, can complete and submit the declaration for the Commission’s review.
Online enrolment form to add or update your name and address details on the electoral roll.
General Postal Voter form
- Registration form to become a postal voter for State elections (Certain categories).
- Registration form to receive an automatic application for postal vote for State elections (Certain categories).
Silent application form
Apply to have your address suppressed on the electoral roll if your safety is at risk by having it publicly available.
Enrolment form for persons with no fixed address
- Enrolment form for those who are experiencing homelessness.
- Enrolment form for itinerant electors who have no fixed address.
Enrolment form for persons unable to sign their own name
Enrolment form for those electors who are unable to sign their own name. Provision allowed for someone to sign on the elector’s behalf.
Electoral enrolment of a prisoner
Enrolment form for prisoners serving a sentence.
General Postal Voter form for prisoner – Federal Elections only
Registration form for prisoners serving a sentence of three years or less to register for a postal vote for Federal elections only.
Application for registration as an Overseas Elector
Registration form for electors overseas who wish to vote whilst overseas either by post or in person.
Overseas Notification form
- Notification form to advise of the dates you are overseas.
- Notification form to apply to have your name removed from the electoral roll whilst you are overseas.